Monday, February 11, 2013

Session rates and Print prices

I am a natural light photographer based in Rolla, MO. I have been taking photos for as long as I can remember, but more recently turned my hobby into a business. My goal in taking photos, is to capture life as it's happening. There is nothing more beautiful than seeing real life captured in photos. Your session will be a mix of posed and candid shots. If you are interested in booking a shoot with me, please send me an email or give me a call as soon as possible. You don't want to miss out on your set date, so book early! Also, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to send me an email, and I will answer as soon as possible. Thank you!


Senior Session Package - $150
Up to 2 hours of shooting time at agreed upon location(s). Unlimited outfit changes. 56 wallets (choice of one shot) included in price.

Basic Portrait Session - $200
Up to 2 hours of shooting time, for 1-4 people ($25 a person beyond that), at agreed upon location. Includes disc of edited non-watermarked digital negatives.

Full Portrait Session - $300
Up to 3 hours of shooting time, for 1-4 people ($25 a person beyond that), at agreed upon location. Includes disc of edited non-watermarked digital negatives.
Weddings/Special Occasions - ask for more information.


*All sessions will include the Photographers time and talent, travel expenses (up to 30 miles), and editing of the proofs (no image goes untouched). Sessions do not include prints, unless noted in the description. They will also include a disc of 10 watermarked "digital negatives" which the customer can use for online posting (facebook, myspace, blogs, etc.). I always ask that you credit Five Ten Studios when you post photos online.

** Half of the session fee is required as a deposit when booking the appointment. This guarantees you a spot on my calender. The other half is then due at the beginning of the photo shoot. I accept cash, check, or paypal.

Print pricing-
8 wallets - $8.00
56 wallets - $40.00
4x6 - $6.00
5x7 - $8.50
8x10 - $15.00
11x14 - $30.00

Bigger print sizes available, ask for pricing.

"Digital Negatives" -
high resolution photos (number of prints depending on session size) on disc - $175

Gallery Wraps and Press Printed Photo Books also available, ask for pricing.

Five.Ten.Studios@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment